This site is owned and operated by Motherson Technology Services Limited (MTSL), a Motherson Group Company.
- By entering/accessing/browsing this site or any pages thereof you acknowledge and agree to all the terms and conditions mentioned herein. You are requested to read the terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not access this site or any pages of this website.
- MTSL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, alter, update or revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without any notice to any persons.
- The web is to provide certain information and details only and MTSL or the companies or persons referred to in the website are not making any offer or otherwise proposing any binding legal relationship with the persons browsing the Site.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and accept that your using this site is at your volition and that none of the parties involved in creating this web site is liable to for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive consequences damages or any other losses, costs or expenses, fees which may arise, directly or indirectly through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through downloading of any materials, data, images from this site.
- This site and all contents of the pages in this website including the materials, documents, graphics, information, data, software products and services provided on this site are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. MTSL hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. MTSL further disclaims any liability in connection with website or the information provided herein.
- Do not post on this site or transmit on this site, any obscene, defamatory, threatening, libellous, or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered illegal, immoral or improper or otherwise give rise to civil or criminal liability or violate any law or regulation.
- Do not post on this site any content which contain viruses or any other computer code, or programmes, or files or any other material that are designed or intended to damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- The Motherson Group holds all the Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights in the information contained in this site. The software, images, graphics and other material used on this site belong to Motherson Group. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall not copy, broadcast, modify, reproduce, store ( in any medium ) republish, upload, transmit, show or play in public, adapt, post or distribute any material in any form from this site without the prior written consent from MTSL.
- You are hereby permitted to download information or the documents for your own personal use only.
- MTSL controls website from its offices in India. By entering this website you acknowledge and accept that any legal action, proceedings or any matter relating to your access/browsing to, or use of the information, data materials and/or the website shall be governed by the laws of India and subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts in Delhi.